Tuesday, November 07, 2006

long before the start line !


It's been a while since I've updated my site, only because I've been busy training for an Ultra 100 km marathon. In hopes of making the qualifing time for the Western State 100 mile run. What was I thinking! Why do I run so much ? I run for the pure simplicty of the sport. No flat tires, no busted derailers, no problems right? Wrong. When you run 130 km per week, your body goes big changes. My weight has gone down to 143 lbs, so my worry was " am I eating right ?" I found a online website that let you track Track your foods, exercises, weight and goals lets you view your calories, nutrition, weight loss and more. check it out http://fitday.com.

I will let you know how the ultra goes, weather is calling for 55mm of hard BC rain.
stay tune, Munny

No comments: