Sunday, November 01, 2009

Silver star opens !!!


Yes Silver Star opened on Oct 31st Check out the Video. I am super stoked for the up coming winter and The Games !!! Yes the World will be coming to ski , and I will be right in the middle of the action. After the last 3 season working at the Whistler Olympic park, I have taken a new position for the games. I will be working as one of the Biathlon coordinators for the games. What does that mean ???? Biathlon has lots of little pieces for the races to happen. I will be making sure that everything goes has plained and looks good out there.
Check back here, because I will be bring you an inside look of the games

If you have any question re: the games or Biathlon , drop me a line !

oh, and I am back running again! Just in time for Nordic season. Oy Yoy Yoy !

No comments: