Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gear Test Time !

The gear is rolling into the house faster than I can test it


It's that time of year. I am starting to built up the rides for a summer of racing. I will be riding on a Giant Anthem, I am upgrading the wheel sets for XT wheel set. The XTs are UST tubeless ready, and come with a 20mm QR. This will add a bit of weight but stiffin' up the front end. The fork will be a RockShox Revelation.

Salomon SpeedCross it's soft-flexing, with a low-to-the-ground profile, it rips up all types of terrain. The big lugs really dig in to the dirt. RX Moc (red shoe) These ultralight post-workout and chilling shoes and are super comfy.
For road shoe Shimano Sh-r132l , it's all about the ratchet closure and carbon sole keeping you in the contact with bike. If you are looking for stability, rigidity and lightweight . No question !

Chromag Lynx

A narrow saddle with a firm surface and a reduced body makes for a lighter weight model that is appropriate for trail riders . A wide nose and rounded perimeter soften the edges for contact when moving around the saddle.


When I finish building pimpin my ride I will post pics...

Now I got to go test the gear.

No comments: