Friday, May 22, 2009

2 races 2 days

Here we go ! I love race season. I always have fun in all my races, no matter if it's killing me out there. This weekend will be full of fun. 2 races in 2 days .



DAY 1 : Momar Adventure Race , 50 KM




Rumor has it Jen Segger has set a wicked course for the years Momar in Squamish. 50 km solo will be the distance. I will also be riding a new bike from Giant. The Whistler Bike Co hooked me up with a sweet ride, the trance X2.
Oh, I did pimp my ride with some Avid Juicy carbon brakes, full carbon set up from Race Face (thanks Chris), Chromag seat. It's my ride, and I love it !
The Whistler Valley trail will be a gut buster, Christine Suter, Race Director and good friend of mine, had to change the route. This years route will be a very hard 10 km, lots of hills at the start. If you would like to race the Whistler Valley trail run on Sunday, you can sign up at race day, Spruce Grove park in Whistler. Race starts @ 9 am.
See you out there!!

No comments: