Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Frank the tank !!!


Sunday morning, game on ! After spending Saturday night watching the Canucks get killed(for the first time this year in the playoffs ). I tried to get some sleep, but our great friend "Peller" woke us all of us up at about 1 am. We call him "Frank the tank " in urban dictionary quote "when a person drinks a large quantity of alcohol and their alter ego emerges- the more drastic difference between the person and the alter ego, the more "frank the tank" they are- inspired by the movie old school's character frank the tank as portrayed by Will Ferrel "dude- you were so frank the tank last night!"

All in all the race went really great sunny cool sky's - I came in at 1hours and 26minutes. Which in my books isn’t too bad for being an Adventure racer. Yes, I’d do it again. I think next time I would work more on my speed workouts.

Skate Skiing all winter long does help the fitness for running, but I wish I was in better running form right now. Oh well, I have 16 more race to go this season. 3 More to go this month alone.
see ya out there!

No comments: