Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The month of pain

My favorite month is here ........ a month full of pain. Lots going on. I am back on my feet running. Only 10 minutes pain free, yippeee! This week has been a good one, I have just finished a very long season of coaching for WORCA.

My hours logged on the bike for July were 150 hrs, Aug 94 hrs & Sep (so far) 6 hrs. 1,200 km on the Trance since May. I wish my running hrs were like that.

My foot feels a lot better after the rides in the Reelax Moc from Salomon. Month of pain is as follows.

Sep 12th - West side wheel up - Mtn bike race
Sep 13 - Terry fox run - I will be running it with my fellow firefighters in full gear , tank and all !
Sep 19th - Cheakamus Challenge - Mtn Bike race
Sep 20th - XTC off road triathlon - Oh god , what was I thinking ?
Sep 26th - Whistler Spirit run - 8 km trail run
Sep 27th - Rubble Creek Classic - 26 km trail run

If you can make any one of these events , you will have a blast ! All super hard , but all fun.

No comments: